Thursday, December 16, 2021

If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.

 Yulin Dog Meat Festival will happen again on June 21. 10,000 dogs will be tortured and then eaten. This cruel festival started in 2010 and it must be stopped. - Sign the Petition!The universe has seen you struggling with some things and says it over. a blessing is coming your way. If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.


'CELEBRATE EVERY ACHIEVEMENT... EVEN IF IT'S GETTING OUT OF BED. BE KIND TO YOURSELF. LOVE YOURSELF. BE PROUD OF YOURSELF. HONOR ALL THINGS, EVERY STEP.'Play with your heart, and intimidate them with your smile."Today is a good day"


No photo description available.
Rites to self, rebirths daily, chances to change, faces in the crowds. Want the house,want to leave other peeps in the past, moving on, castles in the sand to buy.Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times:

If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.

May be an image of candy and text that says 'TART FRUIT FLAVORS TastyDicks 100+ pieces'

No comments:

Post a Comment