Tuesday, December 14, 2021

HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common.Yoga bends. Yoga stretches. Yoga realizes is out of shape.

 Many plans, goals, hopes, prayers in motion daily, adventures to share with a giant, green, white or blue giants.Monkey see, monkey do, excuses to blame others.Blame others with fingers pointed at crazy ..Treats.Love and lights, sunny and bright.r or not. .Blues: Earth Angels In Host.



Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.Tales on land and beaches on sands of time. Burn and bake snakes for boots.Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons.Winds under my wings, and the beginning of growth and http://changes.Community. http://Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit.





World Champs!!From this point.'The reality is... None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something.Don’t call me angel .Let's welcome our new members:

Ben Battles





No comments:

Post a Comment