Tuesday, February 16, 2021

When you’re presiding over Court via Zoom and your internet excuses itself from court.....keep calm and smile on .






It's official. #OMG I did it.


 When you’re presiding over Court via Zoom and your internet excuses itself from court.....keep calm and smile on .The things that GO WRONG often make the BEST MEMORIES.Agree, disagree?Stupid can not be fixed.cured, or trades, lessons to learn, daily. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks on veterans. Cured Or Traded, stupid for life, can not be fixed. Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks. Jumps and Leaps.Lights, love, luck, lessons, faces to turn, cheap tricks, dances on the winds of doves in the air.STANDARD SET:Say this five times fast " Unique New York "Happy birthday cousins ������ My baby boys: Donkey Dates, Frogs And Toads

 When you’re presiding over Court via Zoom and your internet excuses itself from court.....keep calm and smile on .If you know me, you know that I love to read. Books have always been a major source of inspiration for both my professional and personal life. It’s gratifying for me to share the insights I’ve gained from books, so starting this month I’ll be sharing reviews of the top books that have made an impact on my life. I hope you find them helpful and will join me in my mini book club; sharing your personal favorites, insights and tips for others in the comments.



Since it’s early in the new year, a good topic to start with is productivity, and one of my favorite books on the topic is “The ONE Thing” by Gary Keller.

Quick Takeaways:
✍️ Focus on the ONE most important thing that matters more than everything else.
🙅‍♂️ Prioritize ruthlessly. Learn to say no.
⏰ Block out time to focus on your priorities.
🤹‍♂️ Don’t multitask — it distracts from your goals and leads to average results, not extraordinary ones.
⚖️ True balance isn’t often achievable, but that’s OK. You’ll get better outcomes across all areas of life if you focus completely on the one thing in that moment that matters most.

📸: Dylan Millsap | The Last Bookstore
Bard Press
#booklovers #bookclubs #theonething #garykeller #readmore #readoftheday #readbooks #bookreview #leadershipfirstquotes #leadershiplesson

Stupid can not be fixed.cured, or trades, lessons to learn, daily. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks on veterans. Cured Or Traded, stupid for life, can not be fixed. Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks. Jumps and Leaps.Lights, love, luck, lessons, faces to turn, cheap tricks, dances on the winds of doves in the air.STANDARD SET:Say this five times fast " Unique New York "Happy birthday cousins ������ My baby boys: Donkey Dates, Frogs And Toads

No comments:

Post a Comment