Monday, April 8, 2019

Steven Jay Jarrot:I AM VERY GLAD TO SAY MY LITTLE BUTCH,Rachel Gay linn Jarrot, butch out of box,BEFORE YOU LEAVE.

Looking within, I discover peace.....I salute the Light within your eyes, where the whole Universe dwells.Keep the warmth of the sun in your heart. Views from the tops of the mountains, birds and bees, songs in the winds, lovers, hunters, winners and losers, coins to flip, faces in the winds, the dead the undead, lights, love, lessons, tests over time. Feelings .Blue State Ties: Blessing not Lessons. H🌸A🌞P🌈PπŸŒ€IπŸ‘…N🍭EπŸ’—S✨S .Bikes, Walks, Views Of The Water, Mountains To Climb.Looking within, I discover peace.....I salute the Light within your eyes, where the whole Universe dwells.Keep the warmth of the sun in your heart.Steven Jay Jarrot:I AM VERY GLAD TO SAY MY LITTLE BUTCH,Rachel Gay linn Jarrot, butch out of box,BEFORE YOU LEAVE.

Views Online, History To Note: Names on Dallas Starr: TODAY IS THE DAY!!!Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades. REVIEW:Can't help but think some of the kids around here are BJs that should have been swallowed! 😈Doctor:Thank you GOD for allowing me to see another year on this beautiful Earth, I am very grateful and blessed to be able to see 21 years of life 🀠♥️πŸ™πŸΎCards Played.Poker Faces, Strangers At The Table.Roads to travel, paths to cross, what are the odds, stranger to friend, senior to senior, retired from the races for, lucky breaks, moments lost over time. 

Singing Birds In The Woods.🐾 πŸΆHearts To Hold, Joys And Pains, Bumps And Hard Knocks. Happy for a new day will have to give thanks for family and friends that are always there in the background, the people that you can not outgrow, happy for the connections.Steven Jay Jarrot:I AM VERY GLAD TO SAY MY LITTLE BUTCH,Rachel Gay linn Jarrot, butch out of box,BEFORE YOU LEAVE.
Woman for man, heads above the common, are you the one, that I have not met yet? Stats, location, age, how tall, house on the block to call home, silent knight, man of how many hats. Over the decades. Pic 4 Pic. This is just a little about myself, I truly hope you are not so busy to stop for a small chit chat ?
DirtyHollywood What?!Cattle drives, freaks, frogs, good time toads, faces in the herds. green cards, hats, hoes, hags, waves to make. Easy lover, will kill you in the night, views, voices, values, not the same as Mexicans, Americans, cattle drives, sucks dicks daily, gang bangs.Steven Jay Jarrot:I AM VERY GLAD TO SAY MY LITTLE BUTCH,Rachel Gay linn Jarrot, butch out of box,BEFORE YOU LEAVE.

What will attract me will be what's between your ears and within your heart. Like actual conversation and telling of bad jokes:) ok maybe a few good jokes mixed in. Connectivity, compatibility, and character hold more weight and value to me.It's that simple.I'm a product of my past, not my future.I do hope to hear from you. Cards Played.Poker Faces, Strangers At The Table.Roads to travel, paths to cross, what are the odds, stranger to friend, senior to senior, retired from the races for, lucky breaks, moments lost over time. Steven Jay Jarrot:I AM VERY GLAD TO SAY MY LITTLE BUTCH,Rachel Gay linn Jarrot, butch out of box,BEFORE YOU LEAVE.


So come on, let's take a chance!Heads in hands, tigers, lions and bears, freaks, frogs, snakes in grass, spiders and worms, graves for the dead, stones for the headstones, veterans, sisters in shades, faces in the crowds. Roles played within the Jarrots Gay and Happy Clan of cheaters, liars, steal from each other, will still your credit and cash. Tools of school of hard knocks for Charles R. Jarrot: 7607778998. ESCAPE PSYCHO CIRCUS :ENGLISH words, πŸ•πŸ˜΄πŸ˜‡πŸ’•πŸ’–❤for the wise.😘😘😘😘 Lisa Broccolo :White People.Dazes Blue: Donkeys in Hills: Got a dick, who is moving up, had to tell, watch Kea Khiev: Cashier at Yogurtland Los Angeles Went to Arroyo High School Lives in El Monte, California From Phnom Penh  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Blast In Time, Chilites, The Best Men Dressed In Yellow.SHIT HAPPENS. EVERYDAY. TO EVERYONE. THE DIFFERENCE IS IN HOW PEOPLE DEAL WITH IT.TIME TO TURN ..





GREAT:  Communication, Sincere, Humor, Interest, Truthful, Respectful, Thoughtful, Kind, Caring, Loving to build a lasting fun happy relationship now. Like actual conversation and telling of bad jokes:) ok maybe a few good jokes mixed in. It's that simple.I'm a product of my past, not my future.I do hope to hear from you. My friends are amazing. πŸ˜πŸ‘.

No comments:

Post a Comment